Marketing TrainingBespoke training courses built around your needs.
Email Marketing | Social Media | SEO | Marketing Strategy | Planning & Budgeting
Our workshops are unique to you, built around your needs and objectives
Time, location and number of participants is up to you!
We offer some of the best value courses in the North East!
- Learn how to use the world’s no. 1 email marketing solution
- Create email campaigns that work and drive sales
- Discover why email marketing is the most powerful way to boost your business
- A beginner’s introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
- Use Google Search Console, SEMRUSH and KWFinder to optimise your site and increase traffic
- Use Gogle Analytics and SEMRUSH to gain insights on your customers and competitors
- Identify your best customers (and your worst!)
- Understand the best messages and channels to reach your customers
- Get ahead of your competitors
- Build and measure an effective marketing plan and budget
As well as the above, we can help you with an social media, SEO, Google Analytics, Google Adwords,
Marketing Planning and Budgeting – and more!
It was great that the whole course was tailored to our company and staff. Even the examples which Mike provided on the day were within the context of our business area which helped us to understand how we could use Mail chimp.
The relaxed and informal nature of the training was great and helped us learn more in the process. The course covered everything we expected and everything which was advertised. The pre and post course contact with Mike has been great and helped greatly.
Mike targeted the training to my specific needs enabling me to focus on the areas that would most benefit my business at this time. I previously found Linkedin time consuming and ineffective but understanding the how,why and when has opened up a whole new realm of information gathering and network reach.
Very informative and extremely useful!
Get in touch today to book your training!
“Marketing is more than a way of doing; it is a way of thinking.
It begins with an understanding of the unique nature of customers – their fear, their limited time, their sometimes illogical ways of making decisions, and their most important drives and needs”
~ Harry Beckwith