MailChimp Training – What’s included?
This MailChimp training course is tailored to your needs; use your data and account to set up a live campaign.
As well as the creative side, it will get you to understand the importance of data – and how to segment it to get the best response. It also covers the basics of automation – allowing you to save time and boost results!
Because the course is built around your knowledge and objectives, we can cater to all skill levels. Each course includes a FREE half-hour pre-consultation (by phone, Skype or face to face if you are local) to establish needs and agree on outcomes.
And because we want your campaigns to be a success over the long term, we offer nearly unlimited follow-up support for any technical questions you may have.
- A pre-consultation to establish your current skill level and requirements
- Setting up your account (if required); adding and updating your details
- Setting objectives for your campaign
Managing Your Data
- Your mailing list – importing and managing your data
- Use of data fields and tags for personalisation
- Subscribes and unsubscribes
- The basics of integrating with your CRM
- Understanding Groups and Segments
The Creative Bit
- Templates and how to use them
- Using the drag and drop editor to create great looking emails and templates
- Adding and modifying images and media
- Copywriting basics
- What makes a good subject line
Sending Your Campaign
- Setting up your campaign
- Automation basics
- MailChimp reports
- Integration with Google Analytics
- Integration with Social Media
- Slides and handouts
- (Almost) unlimited follow-up support by phone or email
All for just £260* for up to four people
*Additional members of staff can be included for £65 per person. Price includes travel to your premises, within 30 miles of NE4.
Travel beyond 30 miles is charged at 45 pence/mile. Training can also take place at our offices in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
You will need to bring laptops for all members of staff attending.
It was great that the whole course was tailored to our company and staff. Even the examples which Mike provided on the day were within the context of our business area which helped us to understand how we could use Mail chimp.
The relaxed and informal nature of the training was great and helped us learn more in the process. The course covered everything we expected and everything which was advertised. The pre and post course contact with Mike has been great and helped greatly.
Very informative and extremely useful!
“There area lot of people out there, just like me, who don’t know where to start and your course will help enormously.”